Simplicity is the ultimate perfection. Annabelle Minerals created a line of matte eyeshadows based on delicate cosmetic clays. These innovative products are suitable for even the most sensitive of eyes. White mineral eyeshadow in Almond Milk is a subtle milky tone.
4 ways to use a white eyeshadow
1. Almond Milk is a perfect primer - it primes the eye lid and provides a base for your colour makeup.
2. When worn alone it gives you a deep and glowy eye look. High content of green clay visually smooths fine lines on the lids.
3. The eyeshadow can also be used as an illuminating under eye concealer.
4. If you apply it with a wet eyeliner brush you get this season’s hottest white eyeliner look.
The product is sold in a twisted 3-gram jar.
INCI: Illite, Mica, CI77891
How to apply eyeshadow?
Select an appropriate Annabelle Minerals eyeshadow brush for desired effects.
Find the best makeup brushes to mix and blend different shades for different effects in the Makeup accessories tab.
1. Before starting making up your eyes, apply a thin layer of mineral foundation to lock the look, avoid separation of ingredients or rubbing off.
2. Then pick up some eyeshadow with a brush, gently pressing it against the top layer of the product.
3. Shake off excess product against the edge of the jar to avoid leaving dust around the eyes.
4. Apply the eyeshadow on the eyelid starting from the outer corner of the eye.
5. If the impact is not dramatic enough, repeat the whole process, obtaining a more intense look.