1. Website - website found at the domain www.eshopannabelle.com/eu rights to which belong to the Seller;
2. Store - part of the Website, located in the domain www.eshopannabelle.com, where the Seller offers the Products;
3. Seller - BLM Sp. z o.o., a limited liability company with its registered office and address in Bielsko-Biala, ul. gen. Maczka 9, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Poland entered in the register of the National Court Register, under KRS number 472024, the District Court in Bielsko-Biała, having the NIP number: 9372667053 and REGON number: 243335940, whose share capital amounts to 5,000.00 PLN BDO: 000037094 BDO: 000037094 ;
4. Buyer – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, having legal capacity, who concludes an agreement with the Seller involving purchase through the Store; The Buyer who is a natural person must have full legal capacity;
5. Products – the goods offered in the Store by the Seller;
6. Regulations – these regulations.
1. Regulations define the rules for concluding contracts of sale between the Seller and the Buyers through the Store.
2. In case of concluding a contract of sale of the Product with a consumer, the contract is concluded not in person, as defined by the Act of March 2, 2000 On the Protection of Consumer Rights and Liability for Damage Caused by Dangerous Products (Dz. U. of 2000., No. 22, item 271 as amended).
3. Prior to the conclusion of the contract of sale, the Buyer is required to read the Regulations. The conclusion of the sales contract requires prior approval of the Regulations.
4. The Buyer is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Regulations.
5. The Regulations are available free of charge via the Website in a form that allows downloading, saving and printing.
Conclusion of the sales contract
1. The Seller shall provide information on the Products in the Store, indicating, in particular, the gross price of these said Products.
2. Placing a Product in the Store is an invitation to make an offer (order) by the Buyer.
3. Placing an order requires, in particular, the selection of the Product, the type, quantity, method of payment and delivery.
4. Orders can be placed in the Store around the clock, seven days a week.
5. The conclusion of a sales contract takes place at the moment of acceptance by the Seller of an offer made by the Buyer which takes place by sending a message to the electronic address of the Buyer.
6. Immediately after the receipt of the contract, the Seller shall verify the correctness of the data given in the order and the data of the Buyer. For this purpose, the Seller may contact the Buyer.
7. In the event of faults in the order or in the data of the Buyer, the Seller shall attempt to contact the Buyer in order to correct them. Should it be impossible to contact the Buyer or correct the faults, the Seller may cancel an order, if possible informing the Buyer. In the event of payment of a canceled order by the Buyer, the Seller shall return the money paid in advance payment within 14 days from the date of cancellation of the order.
8. The Seller shall make every effort to ensure that the offer the Store is up to date. In the event of acceptance by the Seller of an order made by the Buyer for a Product which is currently not available in the Store, the sale agreement expires, about which the Buyer will be informed by e-mail. In the event of payment by the Buyer in such a case, the Seller will return the money within 14 days of notification of the expiry of the contract.
1. For each order placed by the Buyer, the valid price is the one given for the ordered Product at the time of order, which is the gross price.
2. The Buyer can choose a method of payment from those provided by the Seller, including:
a. bank transfer,
c. eCard online payment
d. Przelewy24 online payment
e. PayPal online payment
3.1 Should the Buyer choose payment by bank transfer, the Buyer is obliged to pay for the products and cover the cost of delivery within 7 days of receipt of the order by the Seller. In the event of failure to pay the full price within this specified term, the Seller may cancel the order of the Buyer, about which the Buyer will be informed. If the buyer has paid part of the price, the Seller shall refund the entire amount paid.
3.2 When making a payment by bank transfer, the index number of the order provided by the Seller should be provided as the transfer title. Should the order number be not provided, the Seller shall endeavor to determine this number, in particular by contacting the Buyer. Should it be impossible to match an order number to a transfer, the Seller shall return the deposited amount to the bank account from which the transfer was granted, thereby canceling the order. Provisions of paragraph 3 above shall apply accordingly.
3.3 The time of payment of the price is the moment of registering the payment on account of the Seller.
4. If you choose online payment supported by eCard or Przelewy24, the available payment methods are:
a. Credit cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro.
b. Online payment: Płacę z inteligo (inteligo), mTransfer (mBank), MultiTransfer (MultiBank), Płać z Nordea (Nordea), Przelew24 (Bank Zachodni WBK), Przelew z BPH (Bank BPH), Płacę z iPKO (PKO BP), Pekao24Przelew (Bank Pekao), Płacę z PeoPay (Bank Pekao), Płacę z Citi Handlowy (CitiBank Handlowy), PayWay Toyota Bank (Toyota Bank), MeritumBank Przelew (Meritum Bank), Płać z BOŚ (Bank Ochrony Środowiska), Płacę z Alior Bankiem (Alior Bank), Płacę z Alior Sync (Alior Bank), Millennium - Płatności Internetowe (Bank Millennium), Płać z ING (ING Bank Śląski), Credit Agricole Bank Polska S.A., Eurobank płatność online (Euro Bank S.A.), db Transfer (Deutsche Bank Polska S.A.), iKO (PKO BP), Płać z Plus-Bank (Plus Bank S.A), Przelew Volkswagen Bank direct (Volkswagen Bank Polska S.A), Płacę z Idea Bank (Idea Bank S.A), e-transfer Pocztowy24 (Bank Pocztowy S.A).
1. Shipments are sent via the DHL International GmbH.
2. The cost of delivery depends on the destination of the shipment:
Cost of the delivery (EUR)
3. The cost of delivery shall be borne by the Buyer unless Seller states differently through the Store.
4. Free delivery is available to the Buyer if the value of the Cart exceeds 150 EUR. Free delivery is available only for pre-paid purchases and shipment by the DHL.
5. In the case of an order for several products, the Seller may decide to ship the Products to Buyer in separate consignments, with the proviso that the Buyer will not be charged higher than the cost of delivery accepted by them when ordering.
6. Date of dispatch of the Product by the Seller to the Buyer is defined in the Store. Shipping of the Product takes place after the payment of the price by the Buyer.
7. Delivery takes place within the period specified in the rules of the entity executing it (the DHL).
8. During a period of sales in the Store, the waiting time for shipment of Products may be longer depending on the number of orders.
9. Transfer of ownership of the Product to the Buyer takes place at the moment of receipt thereof.
Right of withdrawal
1. According to the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014 (Dz.U. 2014, item 827), the Buyer being a consumer may, within 14 days, withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and at no cost, with the exception of those referred to in Article 33, Art. 34 item 2 and Article 35 of the aforementioned Act.
2. The right of withdrawal referred to in paragraph 1 shall be applied within 14 days from the date of acquisition of the Product by the Buyer (consumer) or a third party designated by the Buyer other than the carrier. To comply with this term, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
3. The Buyer may cancel the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal. The declaration may be made via the form which is attached as Appendix 1 to these Regulations.
2. The right of withdrawal referred to in paragraph 1 shall not be granted if the Product has been opened, used, or in any way destroyed or damaged.
5. A returned Product should be packaged to prevent damage.
6. The cost of returning a statement of the Buyer and the Product is borne by the Buyer.
7. The Seller shall immediately verify the admissibility of withdrawal from the sales contract upon receipt of the returned Product.
8. In case of admissibility of the right to withdraw, the Seller shall return the money paid to the Buyer within 14 days to the bank account of the Buyer or by a postal order. In the case of payment by credit card, the refund will be made directly to the card of the Buyer.
1. By registering in the Annabelle Minerals Store and selecting the appropriate field in the registration form, the Buyer declares consent to the processing of her or his personal data provided in the said form in order to process the orders made via the online Store eshopannabelle.com/eu.
2. The provision of personal data by the Buyer is voluntary, except for a one-time consent to the processing of personal data in order to carry out the order without registering prevents the realization of orders by the Buyer via the online Store eshopannabelle.com/eu.
3. The Seller processes the personal data of the Buyer only to the extent necessary to conclude, implement, amend or terminate the contract of sale of goods.
4. In the case of expression by the Buyer of an appropriate, additional consent (by checking the field "Subscribe me to Newsletter") to receive commercial information about new products and promotions from the online Store eshopannabelle.com/eu, the Seller processes the personal data of the Buyer also within the scope of such additional consent.
5. The Seller undertakes to protect the stored data of the Buyer in a manner to prevent access by third parties in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 On Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text Dz. U. 2002, No. 101, item. 926, as amended).
6. In the cases and on the terms specified in the Act of 29 August 1997 On Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text Dz. U. 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended), the Buyer has the right to request to supplement, update, or correct her or his personal data, temporarily or permanently suspend the processing or remove the data if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected in violation of the law or are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, and also has the right to present a written request to cease the processing of their personal data.
7. The Seller is not responsible for the consequences of any misrepresentation by the Buyer.
1. The basis and responsibilities of the Seller to the Buyer, if the Product sold has a natural or legal flaw (warranty) are defined by the generally applicable laws, in particular, the Polish Civil Code.
2. The Seller is obliged to deliver the Product to the Buyer without defects.
3. Any complaints regarding the sales contracts can be made by the Buyer in writing by a registered letter sent to the address of the Seller.
4. The complaint must contain the name and postal address of the Buyer as well as the e-mail address of the Buyer.
5. Complaints shall be considered within 14 days from the date of receipt of the registered letter by the Seller.
6. The Seller, when considering a complaint, shall apply the provisions of the Regulations.
7. The Buyer shall be notified of the decision of the Seller in writing to the address sent provided in the registered letter containing the complaint.
Non-judicial ways of dealing with complaints and redress and access to those procedures
1. Detailed information on the Buyer's (consumer's) options for extrajudicial methods of complaint and redress as well as rules of access to these procedures are available on the premises and on the websites of the district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
2. The Buyer (consumer) has, for example, the following possibilities of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
a) The customer is entitled to ask for permanent arbitration consumer court, as referred to in Article 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Dz. U. 2001 No. 4, item 25, as amended), for resolution of a dispute arising from a concluded Purchase Agreement. Rules of organization and operation of permanent consumer courts of arbitration are determined by the ordinance of the Minister of Justice dated 25 September 2001, On the rules of organization and operation of permanent consumer courts of arbitration. (Dz.U. 2001, No. 113, item 1214).
b) The customer is entitled to ask the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection, in accordance with Article 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Dz. U. 2001 No. 4, item 25, as amended), to initiate mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of the dispute between the customer and seller. Information on the rules and mode of mediation procedure conducted by the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection is available on the premises and on the websites of the individual Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection.
c) The customer can acquire free aid in the settlement of disputes between a customer and seller, using the free assistance of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (eg Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers). Counseling is granted by the Consumer Federation via a toll-free consumer helpline 800 007 707 and by the Association of Polish Consumers at email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Any questions, opinions, and conclusions concerning the functioning of the Store and the statements submitted to the Seller in an electronic form should be directed to the following email address: email@example.com.
2. The provisions of the Regulations in force on the date of the agreement of sales concluded between the Seller and the Buyer shall apply.
Appendix 1 – withdrawal form
Recipient: BLM Sp. z oo, ul. gen. Maczka 9, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała,Poland (firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 533265783)
I/We(*) hereby inform you on my/our(*) withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items: