Annabelle Minerals mineral eyeshadow in a steel-gray hue is ideally suited for blue-eyed blondes.
Easy to apply, distributes smoothly on the eyelids, does not scatter, does not crumble and does not smudge. High pigmentation ensures a long lasting effect. Gives a satin finish.
Can be applied dry or wet to achieve a more vibrant color. Perfect makeup for daytime as well as an evening out.
Natural ingredients such as mica and silk do not irritate the sensitive skin around the eyes. Our eyeshadows like all Annabelle Minerals cosmetics are natural products without preservatives suitable for all skin types. Moreover titanium oxide (so called titanium white) is a natural UVA/UVB sunscreen with SPF value of 15.
Package contains 3 grams of the product. Convenient sealable container with a sifter prevents spilling of the shadow.
Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Kaolin, Silk, CI 77266
Annabelle Minerals eyeshadows are best applied with a brush, choosing a suitable shape for the effect you want to achieve.
In the accessories tab you will find the best brushes, with which you will be able to blend colors, smudge eyeshadows on the eyelid as well as draw precise lines.
Eye makeup is the most gratifying form of makeup, providing a perfect setting for your creativity. Depending on the occasion, time of day, type of beauty or mood eye makeup can be different and only you and your creativity decide what tone to set for your creation. There are however a few basic rules worth following in order to enjoy a long lasting and beautiful look.
Before eye makeup apply a thin layer of foundation on your eyelids – thanks to this your makeup will last longer, will not cake, will not rub off.
1. Pour a small amount of the eyeshadow on the lid of the cosmetic jar;
2. Next, pick up the shadow with a brush by pressing it gently against the surface of the cosmetic;
3. Tap off any excess eyeshadow against the edge of the jar, not to scatter the eyeshadow around your eyes;
4. Apply the eyeshadow on your eyelid, starting from the outer corner of the eye.
5. Should the resulting effect be too subtle for you, repeat the above actions, while adjusting the intensity of the color.